Strategic Sourcing Analyst – IT
Strategic Sourcing Analyst (IT)
- Job Category: Administrative (LC systems) ACCESS
- Requisition Number: STRAT04221
- Nationwide (Remote)
For the safety of our employees and those considering employment with Cotiviti, we are currently conducting all interviews virtually. In addition, the majority of the Cotiviti team is currently working remotely, and we are onboarding new hires remotely as well. As we monitor the pandemic, these arrangements may change and we will update accordingly.
Strategic Vendor Solutions (“SVS”) provides support services to the entire Cotiviti, Inc. (“Cotiviti”) organization for the contracting of vendors who provide products and services to Cotiviti as well as any vendors with potential to join Cotiviti’s mission through a joint venture, product development or some other form of strategic partnership. The Strategic Sourcing Analyst (IT) under the guidance of a Director within SVS, will support Cotiviti IT business leaders as they leverage third-party resources to deliver the business requirements and development for our products and services.
To accomplish these responsibilities, the Strategic Sourcing Analyst (IT) will leverage cross-functional relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders within the Legal, HR, Compliance, Finance and Security teams. IT Vendor negotiations and contract review, analysis, and risk mitigation are a fundamental part of this role. Basic knowledge of IT contracts for software licensing and managed services is required, and cloud computing/storage is preferred.
- Clarify, document and support IT business requirements for vendor partnerships, drive strategic sourcing, identify potential third-party vendors, and complete contracts within an organization that is growing and undergoing change.
- Provide support for sourcing in all categories of IT, including software, hardware, and services.
- Oversee purchases with a value under $100,000 and assist the Director for purchases that are in excess of this amount.
- IT Vendor contracting: Assure details are contractually captured (quotes, contracts, statements of work, metrics, etc.), negotiate terms and pricing, drive best value for the business, establish and communicate contracting timelines
- Third-party contract management and execution through conclusion while working, as necessary, in close partnership with Legal, Compliance, and other internal stakeholders to ensure business requirements are captured and met.
- Help support and manage renewals and contractual amendments.
- Help support and enforce contract policy compliance.
- Ensure details are accurately captured in Cotiviti P2P and Contract Management systems (contract type, requester, vendor details, requested date, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on business management
- At least 3 years of work experience contracting with IT vendors
- 1-2 years of work experience in a health insurance related field, preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Basic knowledge of IT contracts such as Software License Agreements, SaaS Agreements, Cloud Computing, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!