Strategy and Planning Advisor
Strategy & Planning Advisor
PA – Pittsburgh (15222)
OH – Cleveland (44114)
ZZ – Remote Location
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Strategy and Planning Advisor within PNC’s Commercial Lending Operations organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH or remotely within the PNC footprint.
This Strategy and Planning Advisor role will oversee initiatives impacting both Corporate and Institutional Banking (C&IB) and the Asset Management Group (AMG). The focus of this position will specifically be on the C&IB/AMG LIBOR Transition effort, one of the most significant changes impacting the overall financial industry. Through strategic planning, data analysis, project governance, attention to detail, and clear communication, this role will help shape both the business and operations approach to LIBOR transition. This position will play an integral part to the LIBOR working team as it prepares for this impactful change.
As the LIBOR transition project plan becomes firmly established over the next 1-2 years, this person will also handle additional process improvement initiatives. By consulting with the Line of Business, conducting complex business reviews, optimizing process efficiency, and mitigating risk, this role will help ensure we have effective processes and are delivering the best experience to our customers.
- Supports strategic initiatives to understand, analyze, recommend and deliver strategy and planning solutions.
- Supports team in providing expertise to create the definition, understanding and framing of complex business initiatives.
- Executes advanced planning, analysis, solution development and presentation for strategic initiatives. Ensures quality and accuracy of data elements relative to the initiatives.
- Analyzes and recommends solutions for key initiatives. Develops and delivers structured and compelling presentations to highlight key findings and makes recommendations to key decision makers within the company.
- Collaborates with the line of business to implement recommended strategic solutions.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Analytical Thinking – Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
- Business Process Design – Knowledge of business process design techniques that encourage a critical, fresh look at key processes and focus on optimizing organizational performance; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Data Gathering and Analysis – Knowledge of data gathering and analysis tools, techniques and processes; ability to use these to gather and analyze data on the learning needs of a target population.
- Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Influencing – Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic – Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
- Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Strategic Thinking – Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
- Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!