Student Success Front Desk
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School’s mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
This is a student-facing, administrative role on the Student Success team, reporting to the Director of Student Success. As the Student Success Front Desk you will serve as the communication liaison between students and members of the Student Success team by fielding student inquiries, routing requests to the appropriate Student Success team member, and performing various administrative tasks.
You must be comfortable suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve the quality and integrity of the school. You understand that there are always new opportunities for improvement and ways to elevate our standards.
This is a full time, hourly role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field student inquiries and document FAQ – building out Notion Wiki
- Uphold org chart and route people according to parameters for each Student Success team member
- Support the policy change around student absences
- Address student inquiries
- Field PM questions regarding student policies and procedures
- Identify situations and schedule meetings with the correct team member from Student Success
- Post PM Applications, organize submissions, and schedule interviews for Student Success Coordinators
- Handle messaging of offers and rejections to PMs
- Own Slack channel creation across all departments and invitations to relevant members. Will establish channel purposes and provide guidance in miss-use of channels
- Email withdrawn students with a summary of actions taken and ISA status/ISA Responsibilities
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service facing role
- Enjoys working with data and pays great attention to detail
- Is task oriented and diligent about following up
- Very strong organizational skills
- Self-starting with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about helping others succeed
- Intelligent, dedicated, flexible with a willingness to experiment
- Bonus points for experience with Zoom, Slack, Repl.it, Piazza, Youtube
The position is a full-time, hourly, remote role with medical benefits.
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!