Supervisor, Data Entry
Supervisor, Data Entry
- Client Services
- Radnor, Pennsylvania Providence, Rhode Island San Diego, California Remote, United States
The Supervisor, Data Entry Services oversees the team of Data Entry Specialists who enter financial planning facts within the eMoney financial planning application. The Supervisor is responsible for managing the prioritization of workload, distributing case and special project assignments, and working with clients to review data entry output. The Supervisor is responsible for the training of all current and new Data Entry Specialists.
- Create an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based results, cross-training and focus on quick and effective problem resolution
- Provide coaching and feedback to Data Entry team members, including monthly one-on-one review sessions, to assist in achieving departmental performance objectives
- In conjunction with Manager, conduct goal setting and provide performance feedback to the Data Entry team members
- Develop and train Data Entry Team to ensure data accuracy and adherence to all privacy policies and procedures
- Assist Manager in communicating and managing deadlines
- Prioritize special project work for the Data Entry Team
- Track and monitor team metrics and provide feedback to Manager
- Conduct quality reviews to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of cases entered
- Works with manager to improve team processes and procedures and increase opportunities for the Data Entry Team
- Continually expand knowledge of current and upcoming products; assist with troubleshooting problem cases where applicable
- Build and enhance strong relationships within the organization; provide support to Sales and Relationship Management regarding Data Entry Services available to both existing clients and sales prospects
- Remain current on all financial planning terms and concepts to accurately and thoroughly interpret client data while training the Data Entry Team on these topics.
- Approve time and attendance of team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role is a plus
- Previous experience working with financial technology
- Working knowledge of financial advisory services preferred
- 0-15% travel
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen and understand information and ideas as presented verbally
- Strong organization skills, time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can work proactively with minimal supervision and know when to escalate or seek guidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Analytical thinker with the ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Proficient with MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access and superior organization for everything that impacts their clients’ financial lives. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors’ value to their clients. Today, eMoney’s 1000 employees serve almost 60 thousand financial professionals and supports over 2.9 million end clients.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!