Title: Support Coordinator
Location: United States
The Long Term Care [LTC] Outreach Specialist conducts telephonic member outreach to gather monthly updates of the member’s health and psychosocial status. The Outreach Specialist notifies the member’s primary care manager of completed outreach and topics that require clinical and psychosocial assessment based on established protocols.
- Complete assigned member calls.
- Implement notification protocols for further assessment by the primary care manager.
- Complete daily reminders.
- Place reminders in the member’s EIS for the next scheduled member outreach.
- Follow establish routing of member questions or concerns related to current services or other member needs to the appropriate department(s). Examples include: dissatisfaction with personal care assistant, moving out of the service area, member is currently hospitalized.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Language preferences – Spanish, Russian, French, Creole, Mandarin, Cantonese.
- Experience in managed care or other area of the healthcare industry working in a Call Center environment or Care/Case Management Department.
- Demonstrated ability to document calls into a computer system.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Regulatory or Compliance activities: n/a
License or Certification: n/a
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!