- San Francisco, CA, USA
As a systems programmer on the Subnautica team, your primary responsibility will be to help the team ship high-quality software on multiple platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4).
An ideal candidate has experience shipping games on a variety of platforms, preferably with strong Unity, C#, C++ and console experience. The ability to tackle a wide range of problems – architecting key systems, performance analysis and optimization, maintaining editor tools – is a must.
We have a distributed team, self direction and good communication are important skills for success in this environment. This is a permanent, full-time position. You can work from our central office in San Francisco, or anywhere in the world (like many of our team members).
- 5+ years experience shipping games on a variety of platforms (or equivalent)
- C# programming experience
- Familiarity with Unity
- Ability to optimize and work within the performance limitations of current platforms
- Team player with good communication skills
- Availability to go on global company retreats
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!