Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
- PEOPLE – TALENT ACQUISITION
FaaS (food as a service) company SnackNation has rebranded itself Caroo as it experiences rapid-growth, expands its employee care offerings & launches a SaaS platform to pair-up with its direct-to-employee logistics solution. “We never saw SnackNation as a food or snack company. It was always an employee care company,” said Sean Kelly, Caroo’s CEO.
We now live in a work-from-anywhere economy. In this new world, employees and employers are facing new challenges. Work culture is rapidly evolving and leaders are trying to determine how to take care of their teams. Outdated and expensive employee care solutions focus solely on the physical office space and are one-size-fits-all. Only one option exists to provide economical, personalized care in the work-from-anywhere world, which requires data, AI and forecasting to be most effective and efficient.
To take advantage of this opportunity and leverage the company’s current positioning and core competencies, Caroo is expanding beyond food and drink delivery to become a software-enabled employee care platform that will manage and deliver all of a company’s tangible care needs. Over the past few months, the company has already signed up more than 3,000 new enterprise clients with their various wellness box solutions. A product-zeitgeist fit exists, and Caroo is focused on becoming the market leader in this new world of work.
Caroo curates healthier snacks, premium gifts, and team building experiences which it is delivering via its own software and technology platform. The shift comes after the dramatic shift to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because work is far less office-centric, it has launched such products as an Inspire Collection and Amplify Box, products which are designed to help work-from-anywhere employees feel inspired, cared for, and appreciated. Those offerings include curated healthy snacks and beverages, gifts, and team-building experiences all designed to connect employees, recognize them (celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, onboarding), and nourish them month-over-month.
Caroo is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager with proven success managing a full-cycle recruiting process for all business functions. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who works well in a dynamic, hands-on environment and will be eager to hit the ground running. Reporting to the VP of People, the Talent Acquisition Manager will develop and execute Caroo’s talent acquisition strategy from sourcing to offer negotiation, elevate our employer brand, and ensure that we are delivering a world-class candidate experience to the most talented people in the world. You must be organized and able to work independently to achieve results on multiple priorities simultaneously. You will serve as a trusted partner to both hiring managers and candidates at all levels (from C-suite to individual contributor) throughout the recruiting process so excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
This opportunity is open to remote or working directly from Los Angeles or Chicago headquarters. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
- Full-cycle recruitment for roles across all functions – Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Deliver the best talent on time and on budget
- Develop and maintain accurate recruiting metrics and reporting on pipeline health, conversion, and sourcing efficiency
- Provide all candidates with an amazing experience by being open, honest, and friendly throughout the process
- Serve as an internal consultant by conducting training, coaching interviewers on best practices and making sure we’re delivering a consistently exceptional candidate experience.
- Strategize different ways to enhance our employer brand by building diverse talent pipelines, attending events, generating referrals, and managing community outreach activities.
The successful candidate will be:
- You have 5+ years of experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process for high-growth companies
- You have proven success recruiting across all functions of an organization, including high-volume Sales roles.
- Committed to advancing Caroo’s diversity, equity and inclusion mission by continually evaluating and enhancing our recruiting and hiring practices
- A sourcing expert – capable of leveraging all LI Recruiter and Hired.com sourcing tools and boolean searches. Experience/proficiency in Lever a plus.
- A clear and confident communicator – able to communicate effectively all levels and functions both internally and externally.
- An experienced partner – comfortable building meaningful relationships with hiring managers at all levels to provide strategic recommendations and feedback.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, strategic thinker. Can work autonomously.
- Experience working in startup or technology a plus
Life at Caroo
Caroo was founded to build a future of work where people feel connected wherever they are and companies can easily create their own unique culture that grows, adapts, and evolves just as they do.
Caroo’s mission is simple: To nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. The company believes that when people feel seen, their talents shine. When people feel valued, they add value exponentially. And when people feel connected, there’s no limit to what they can achieve together. That’s why Caroo is obsessed with helping companies everywhere create meaningful moments of care that empower their teams to thrive.
Our commitment to delivering care and kindness starts with our own talented team and the communities we live in. Caroo is Great Places to Work Certified and has been named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures. Our values center the whole human and empower our employees to care for their physical and mental wellbeing.
Caroo is a proud partner of Feeding America – donating meals to families in need for every Caroo product purchased. Since the partnership was established in 2016, Caroo has donated more than 6 million meals to families impacted by food insecurity.
Caroo is backed by venture capital firms like 3L Capital and has earned accolades in INC, Forbes, Fast Company. In two of the last three years, Caroo earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA. If you want to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of a thriving cloud culture, join us. We promise to help you grow professionally and personally, all while being surrounded by good people looking to transform the way companies care for their employees.
We’re Caroo. Welcome to the future of work!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!