- Full Time Skilled Staff
- Corporate Office – Virginia Beach VA, Virginia Beach, VA,
- Corporate Remote
- Requisition ID: 5569
The primary role of the Analyst is to keep Company tax software products up to date with published tax law changes year over year. Updates and new tax content are managed through use of proprietary calculation, user interface and forms mode templates and standards.
- Tax Law Research: Research the latest federal and state tax filing instructions and communicate that knowledge both orally and in writing to other team members as a contribution to the development and maintenance of our proprietary tax software platforms.
- Testing: Ensure the accuracy of tax software for the end-user by testing for software user interface errors and correctness of tax calculations. Communicate with software developers via proprietary systems (Team Foundation Server (TFS)) to initiate necessary corrections.
- Create User Interface and Tax Calculation Specifications: Using an Excel template, create specifications that detail how the tax software will function. This includes providing tax values calculations, user interface screen layouts, navigational flow and error checking validations.
- Create Forms Mode specifications: Using an Excel template, create specifications that details how the data is to be entered/captured on the form (e.g. source form, direct entry, collections, etc.) and the interfacing/mapping of each field on a form to that on the corresponding user interface specification.
- Support the End User: Assist with answering tax related questions and software issues submitted by our tax offices.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!