Technical Implementation Consultant
Technical Implementation Consultant
Arachnys is a pioneer in fighting financial crime worldwide by placing detailed information at the fingertips of users from big businesses to investigative journalists. Our cloud-based enterprise-grade platform enables banks and multinational organisations to onboard customers faster, uncover risks and enhance customer risk intelligence. We also act as a data gateway for KYC and AML, bringing together the data sources financial institutions and other highly-regulated organizations need to onboard, screen and investigate their customers on a single platform. Our partners include global top-10 banks, big four advisory firms and large multinationals.
We are looking for a Technical Implementation Consultant to work within our Implementation team to project manage and lead projects with some of our key clients. The team members you will be working with are experts in project management and implementation, working on a number of client-facing implementations in parallel. The team utilise agile and traditional project management methodologies to ensure successful implementation and activation of our customers.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 3 years experience working as a project manager.
- Qualified in an Agile project management methodology.
- University degree.
- Experience working in a software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Experience working on software development projects.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of the KYC, AML and EDD space.
What would you be doing?
- Support the Head of Implementation and Activation office on key projects and client engagements.
- Manage the entire implementation and activation project lifecycle.
- Adhere to Arachnys’ project management processes, tooling and templates.
- Mapping customer requirements and ecosystem to current Products.
- Run the A&D workshops with customers and documenting the customer requirements and success criteria
- Documenting and maintaining the customer EcoSystem / Architecture.
- Ensure project governance is in place, and manage scope and change requests.
- Define and manage comprehensive project plans and timelines.
- Track and manage project dependencies.
- Ensure all documentation and key data is up to date daily within our internal systems such as Jira and Confluence.
- Regularly report on project status and progress to key stakeholders and flag key risks and upsell opportunities to account managers, product team members, etc.
- Run configuration and validation demonstrations in line with customer requirements.
- Production of UAT packs dependant on the Customer scope; generally based on standard materials but may require tweaks for non-standard delivery or customer language.
- Run UAT process including: internal pre-UAT checks, drive configuration alignment, preparation of Validation Test Scripts, development of UAT Test Plan, and preparation of UAT Environment with Configured Solution.
- Run go-live activities in line with customer requirements
- Deliver product packs and training to small and large audiences both in-person and over video conferencing.
- Expert ability to demo our products and work closely with sales and account managers when needed in mid to late stage sales cycles.
- Work with account managers and the head of I&A to craft strategies to drive increasing utilisation of the products that customers are using.
- Support the maintenance and development our tools (Jira, Confluence and others)
- Support process innovation and development
- Be familiar with and able to support the service desk ticketing system and corresponding processes.
What benefits do we have?
- Stock options
- 25 days holiday, pension scheme
- We’ve got great infrastructure for working from home
- Generous parental leave
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our Company values are a set of enduring principles that define our culture and how we work.
- Proactive – We actively seek opportunities to better what we do
- Reliable – We rely on each other to succeed as a business
- Iterative – We look to constantly improve and aren’t afraid to fail fast
- Communicative – We find time to listen to, and support, each other
- Empathy with customers and colleagues – We care about the needs of our customers and colleagues
We are firmly committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace in which all employees are valued, respected, safe, supported, and listened to without judgement or prejudice. These principles apply to all, regardless of race or ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, religion, appearance, political beliefs, educational background, class, and position or tenure within the company. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are central to the direction we want our organisation to take, and are considered across all aspects of our business.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!