Technical Lead (Remote)
- Remote OK
- Duration: 6 months
- Travel Requirements: Remote
Leveraging your experience in Big Data, Stream processing, Real-time and Batch processing, Application Development and Analytics, you will join a product team that is building a new platform for the client. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change needed within the healthcare industry.
As Technical Lead, you will have responsibility for leading day to day development of software integration components. You will work with the client’s Business Technology associates, as well as vendor partners and consultants in a fast paced, dynamic agile environment. This lead must be a hands-on technical resource comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves’ to help the team design, develop, and test integration software. The UDH Platform initiative will include a completely new approach to developing software within the client needs, using the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, architect, design, develop, execute, deliver and maintain large Software Development and Maintenance projects
- Lead an Agile Software Development team that is comprised of remote onshore and offshore Development members.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the development team
- Ensure that Software Development team adheres to and contributes to the defined processes while still being able to deliver efficiently
- Deliver high-quality, secure, scalable and maintainable production software
- Define, communicate and implement coding standards
- Ensure high level of documentation is maintained by the team
- Interact with Business Owners to understand business requirements and be very adept at conveying application and technological logic/decisions to non-technical users
- Partner with other IT teams including Enterprise Architecture, Security, DevOps and Infrastructure to ensure that solutions are implemented, blockers are removed and adherence to industry best practices
- Lead the development of a CI/CD architecture
- Ensure predictable and reliable delivery of sprints/releases
You’ll Be Successful If:
- Ability to be forward-thinking and be able to analyze and anticipate project, technology and team solutions to ensure successful project delivery
- Ability to own and drive technological and team issues to resolution with minimal guidance
- Strong knowledge of API development
- Strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Experience with Big Data, Distributed Stream processing and Message Broker technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Storm and Kafka
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience with designing, developing, delivering and maintaining large scalable enterprise systems
- Experience leading Agile software development teams with onsite, offshore and remote team members
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, building, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience as Java/J2EE developer
- Good knowledge of relational databases, specifically Oracle (SQL – PL/SQL)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, curious, eager to learn and able to thrive in a fast-paced, remote or onsite environment
About Impresiv Health:
Impresiv Health is a healthcare consulting and staffing partner specializing in operations management consulting and business optimization services for companies across the healthcare continuum. Started on the belief that a firm’s foundation could be built with a team of thought leaders and proven industry experts, we’ve established a company that delivers quick and efficient results for our clients.
We offer strategic business and technical management consulting services, and a suite of staffing solutions.
Impresiv Health is a services partner with a focus on expediting time-to-value. It’s not just our goal to immediately deliver greater returns on your investment in us as a partner it’s our reputation.
Quicker, efficient, and affordable. That’s Impresiv!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!