Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
Location: United States
Hello. Were Stadium Goods. We are the worlds premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019 Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
Our fast-growing team is looking for a Technical Product Manager to support our Internal Tools team. Our Technical Product Manager will play a critical role in shaping the direction of the Stadium Goods Product Roadmap and architecture for the tools we build to help us run Consignment and Operations at Stadium Goods.
- Contribute to the vision and the technical design of the systems that drive our global, omnichannel supply chain strategy
- Prioritize your piece of the product roadmap, defining stories/specifications, establishing milestones, and shepherding development and implementation against our business goals and objectives
- Partner closely with QA lead on testing process to ensure successful implementation of new features
- Ensure development activities are on track, investigating deviations, identifying root causes, and prescribing corrective actions as needed to keep activities on track
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share insights to determine product decisions that will resolve problems and lead to growth or cost efficiency
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager, preferably Technical Product Manager
- Experience working in ecommerce or marketplace paradigm
- A strong foundation in Computer Science or Engineering, through education and/or work
- Basic SQL skills a huge plus
- Ability to make thoughtful trade-offs among a diverse set of team and priorities, filling the gaps between business requirements and engineering, and suggesting reasonable workarounds when necessary
- Have strong project management experience, as youll be working with a distributed team of engineers across US, Russia, and India
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of Rails or other programming languages
- Experience with marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Tmall
- Understanding and passion for sneaker and streetwear industry
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off & work from home policy
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!