Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist
- Technical Support
- Remote position
Looking to join an amazing Technical Support team?
We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our Technical Support Team! We’re seeking a tech-savvy problem solver, with an amazing personality that can ‘hit the ground running’ handling incoming support tickets and proactively seeking solutions while creating rapport by assisting, educating, and empowering our customers.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning, and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be customer facing and your main function is to troubleshoot various complexities within the Uscreen platform. We are a high touch product, customers ask a lot of questions, being able to proactively research solutions to troubleshoot and answer their technical support questions is a must. Also having the ability to identify bugs/user errors and reporting bugs to our developers/Product Team is a key component of the role.
We offer in-depth one-on-one training to learn all aspects of our platform. We document solutions for team reference and have resources available to assist with troubleshooting and answering questions. That being said this role does require you to work autonomously, to proactively seek out solutions, and utilize all available resources to deliver responses that are individualized to the client and in a timely manner.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- 3+ years of Technical Support Experience
- Experience working in SasS or other software related fields
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Web-based troubleshooting experience
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of both: HTML – and – CSS
- Ability to proactively utilize resources to problem solve
- Autonomous, self-starter with the desire to develop skills
- Time Management Skills
- Fluent/Native written and spoken English
- Time Management skills
- 55 WPM Typing speed
- Must have a great personality and comfortable speaking to customers
- Must have a fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- Able to work according to Eastern Time, Monday thru Fridays from 6:00/7:00 AM to 3:00/4:00 PM
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- DNS/Domain Setup
- Video Streaming
- Troubleshooting Integrations
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you can work according to the schedule outlined above
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Budget for co-working space
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!