Technical Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D (Contract)
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D who will partner with hiring managers from our technical organizations to help grow our R&D business. You should excel at juggling multiple priorities, flourish handling a large req load across multiple regions, and thrive at going above and beyond in your everyday work. Demonstrated experience with full-cycle technical recruiting and expertise with roles related to: APIs, cloud, communications, and enterprise software. You are comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches and supporting multiple engineering leaders with strict deadlines on hiring top, diverse talent in niche regions/markets. You also understand the importance of providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant that applies to Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of balancing several global competing priorities with dynamic R&D leaders. They also have:
- 4+ years experience in a technical recruiting role: preferably at technology start-ups, successful SaaS companies, or major players in the technology industry
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches; ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment while still maintaining priorities and deadlines
- Has experience recruiting for technical roles at all levels including but not limited to: engineers, product managers, program managers, and senior management
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Has a data driven mindset and understand the importance of operational excellence
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize, and deliver on comprehensive workforce plans and hiring strategies
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and place those needs first
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across all functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, and with candidates) that will create great outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring and diversity strategy. Ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. Help us build the roadmap of best in class hiring for the future.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage, and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals
- BE INCLUSIVE: Seek out unique points of view. Help mentor those around you and inspire them to bring new ideas to the table.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. You will work closely with R&D leadership to bring in top talent for the company’s strategic goals. Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications.
This position will be Remote – US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!