EXOS is a leader in the field of human performance, a category it created more than 20 years ago. Today, EXOS employs more than 4,500 people in over 600 locations worldwide. With award-winning facilities, sports medicine clinics, technology, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides comprehensive game plans, regardless of skill and sport, based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance. At EXOS, we have a passion for performance through continuous self improvement. This persona is inspired by helping others in all of our EXOS Communities improve their personal performance. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is more than a commitment at EXOS – it’s the foundation of every great performance team. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. EXOS is trusted by hundreds of clients including leaders in business, health care, community organizations, and world champions in sports.
The Technology Recruiter is responsible for all full cycle recruiting duties including sourcing, screening and hiring of assigned positions. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions for assigned roles that capture key responsibilities, job requirements, and promote the EXOS mission to various talent communities.
- Build candidate pipelines and reporting using our applicant tracking system (Workday) that builds both awareness, goals and accountability for you and the team
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and execute candidate outreach strategies that ensure a diverse pool of qualified candidates using various recruiting methods.
- Conduct initial Interviews and present recommended talent to hiring managers
- Emerge themselves into the team culture, quality standards, and practices to effectively identify candidates that fit our culture and share our core principle of being a customer-obsessed team/organization.
- Develop outreach strategies to effectively attract and engage talent in targeted companies, industries and communities.
- Partner with leadership to create an amazing end-to-end candidate experience that also uniquely conveys the EXOS mission and culture
- Partner with leadership on long term engineering, product, and design brand-building, including acting as the company and team representative at job fairs, conferences, events, and schools in a manner that promotes EXOS in the marketplace.
- Complete reference checks and job offers to desired hires.
- Constantly hone our market data on compensation for roles we compete to hire and retain through constant candidate interactions.
- Energy Giver – this person will bring energy and passion to the team and those they interact with inside and outside of EXOS.
- Confident – has done the necessary work in order to convey information to candidates with a strong command of the role, team, vision and company
- Naturally Curious – wants to learn more with every new assignment, conversation and candidate interaction
- Highly Collaborative – acts in a way where colleagues and internal clients feel in the know and aligned with the goals across the enterprise
- Smart & Humble – shows their capabilities through results
- Team Focused – Wants to be part of the technology team – be a critical and fully integrated partner to the technology team.
- A minimum of 3-5 years with direct and full-cycle recruiting
- A minimum of 3-5 years of dedicated technology recruiting experience with a recruiting agency or in-house hiring roles identified in this job summary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong social media presence and network within the hiring areas assigned
- Experience executing targeted outreach strategies – companies, industries, candidate profiles, etc.
- Experience in technology a plus but not required
- Passion for our mission: performance through continuous self improvement
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!