UI – UX Designer
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will work with multi-disciplinary teams to tackle complex, mobility & telecom related challenges that are revolutionizing the industry. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Development, you will transform insights into new products, services, and experiences that you will then design, prototype, test, and support through development. Ultimately, you’ll create innovative user experiences that will help vMOX customers save money through the effective management of complex mobility environments.
If you have a passion for moving quickly, breaking new ground, and sharing your expertise in a fast- growing, innovative company, this role is for you.
We’d love to find someone who can:
- Move quickly, make mistakes and adjust accordingly.
- Embrace an iterative process and understand that success comes sooner with trial and error.
- Deal with ambiguity and abstraction.
- Work within a self- directed culture.
- Create modular, scalable wireframes and mockups that creatively apply consistent interface patterns across a variety of use cases.
- Recognize when to balance business needs and design aesthetic against UX best practices.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Self-manage and prioritize tasks, and proactively communicate status and challenges.
We’d love to find someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI, Communications, Computer Science or another relevant degree.
- A visual aesthetic diverse enough to handle everything from consumer applications to data-heavy enterprise solutions.
- Expert in Axure RP, comfortable with custom Axure Libraries and capable of adopting vMox’s custom design system: “Kiwi”.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Working knowledge of what is feasible to implement on the web (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Experience in mobile UI/UX is a plus
- Salary & benefits to commensurate with experience and achievement
- Training opportunities and a highly collaborative environment
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!