UI, UX Lead
UI/UX Lead (100% Remote)
- Employee Type: Contractor
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Job Type: Creative Services
- Experience: Not Specified
Are you a skilled UI/UX Lead interested in afully remote opportunity? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Atlanta.
In this role, you will design, implement, and guide enterprise UX methodology.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
This is a fully remote role that can sit anywhere in the United States. Must report in EST.
Requirements of the UI/UX Lead:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in a UI/UX design role
- Expertise in a design tool suite and prototyping environment
- Experience designing responsive designs across device types
- Solid experience in an Agile development environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: UI/UX Lead, Sketch, InVision, Adobe, Agile
Job ID: 336858
About Eliassen Group
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!