UX – UI Designer
Title: UX, UI Designer (remote work)
Location: Work from Anywhere
Outstanding ideas need outstanding execution. CobbleWeb works closely with digital entrepreneurs and forward-thinking companies to launch scalable web platforms and mobile-friendly applications for high-growth online marketplaces. Our performance-oriented approach is based on Lean Startup methodology and Agile principles, which put users at the centre of a transparent development process.
By combining rapid iteration (via MVPs) with in-depth analysis of performance metrics and user feedback, we empower our clients to make informed decisions about their product evolution and tech stack, helping them to stay within budget, prove product/market fit, gain competitive advantages, and as a result grow their businesses successfully.
This approach has helped our clients grow their revenues from zero to hundreds of millions of pounds and raise millions in funding from investors.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic and resourceful UX/UI designer who can combine superb creative skills with functional design principles to support our clients’ business objectives. Someone who understands the importance of design in transforming an incipient idea into a thriving enterprise.
Our ideal candidate has a keen understanding of business processes, a proven track record of collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to create compelling visual designs that delight users and drive business goals. Your eye for detail, high levels of energy and superior communication skills make you an indispensable link between our clients and our internal product managers. Bonus points for design experience with digital platforms such as multi-vendor marketplaces.
Why work with us?
You will never experience boredom as part of the CobbleWeb team, since we are not a cookie cutter software development company. Each project will have unique challenges that demand the use of the latest design strategies. Our clients understand that when they come to us they can expect innovative out-of-the-box solutions that produce real results.
At CobbleWeb, we believe creativity and excellence are contagious. That’s why our people are the heartbeat of our company. Our London, UK headquartered agency is able to produce high-quality outcomes due to a close-knit team of dedicated subject experts situated across the world. Every quarter, we meet for a few days somewhere in Europe for a hackathon.
- Develop an understanding of each client’s business needs
- Run discovery workshops with clients
- Design and create user flows, storyboards and wireframe prototypes (Axure)
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as product owners to ensure the best solution is designed
- Create and manage visual guidelines (Design Systems)
- Produce great designs that adhere to industry-leading trends ( Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch)
- Ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and an exceptional visual experience
Our expectations of you:
- 5+ years’ experience working for a respected client or agency as a User Experience designer
- A firm grasp of UX theory and methodologies
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design complex digital products
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: InVision, Axure and Design Systems
- Result oriented with a high commitment to executing tasks at pace and to the required standard
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication; solid presentation skills
- A team player who can work independently as well
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
When you start: ASAP (Full time remote job)
Type of contract:
- Full remote position with 2 company retreats per year
- Fixed working time (4 hours in common with GMT zone time)
- Paid holidays
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!