UX – UI Designer
- Remote , United States
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our Design team!
What you will do
- Produce end to end product design across the spectrum of user experience. Most of the time this means: user journeys, user tasks, wireframes and prototypes;
- Help to create, keep and document our design system as the product’s design evolves. Maintaining a small styleguide can be simple, but a variety of simple things together become complex;
- Design ideas using design methods as needed, ranging from the simplest but organized bullet list to complete user tasks that clearly illustrate how features function and look like;
- Produce designs of various fidelity depending on needs, ranging from sketching to mockups and prototype;
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, customers, and other stakeholders to gather requirements and understand usability concerns and areas for improvement;
- Work throughout product verticals to raise the standard for good design across the company;
What we’re looking for
- Strong experience on software design industry;
- Portfolio demonstrating works that you have done (experience shipping products will be a plus);
- Familiarity with conducting user research in the development of services/products, including: writing user research plans, conducting research activities and facilitating participatory design workshops;
- Someone able to abstract things, taking a step back to look which design issues we really need to address and prioritize;
- Deep analytical and information architecture skills;
- Ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, flowcharts, screenshots, design specifications, and prototype demos;
- Strong problem solving, creative, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Cross platform. You’re comfortable designing products for both web and mobile and know how to translate features between the two;
- Strong experience using Figma. If you are not familiar with, you should be willing to learn it in a short period of time;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, especially with respect to UI/UX design;
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include: flexible schedule, fun colleagues on 4 continents and a vibrant company culture, celebrations and Happy Hours, no dress code, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off and English and tech courses.
Today one of the largest open source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!