UX – UI Designer
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join and support our Marketing efforts. Working from a home office, you will be joining an established and growing company, where you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the user journey for our readers and potential clients as well as help drive key marketing programs to support our growth.
Be part of a great distributed team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues building the next generation database cluster management applications.
You will oversee the design and user experience of our web properties, help craft marketing materials, create custom illustrations, perform analysis and participate in the overall marketing strategy development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will report to the Director of Marketing but also work closely with our Product Designer to ensure consistency across products and web.
- You will oversee brand identity, including helping to develop the design principles for new product launches
- You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our design system in order to keep a consistent experience
- Understand and analyze our users and prepare solutions according to their needs and iterate on solutions based on user feedback
- You will design web pages with clear calls to action that deliver results
- You will be responsible for delivering detailed interactive prototypes for major projects
- You will prepare our case studies, whitepapers, and brochures.
- You will maintain and create new presentation templates, tshirts, and other marketing materials
- You will ensure we maintain a good desktop, tablet and mobile user experience
Skills, Work & Education Requirements
- 3+ years experience in UI / UX design
- Strong understanding of the user experience
- Solid experience designing websites, web apps, mobile etc.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Ability to handle the whole User experience design process – from initial UX research, prototypes to Hi-Fi deliverables and Hi-Fi Interactive Prototypes
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Experience with design for marketing materials, illustrations and social media materials
- Experience in working remotely from home and collaborating with team members located in other countries a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good written & spoken English skills
- Collaborative and creative problem solving skills
Skills & Technologies
- Experience with Figma (or other visual design tools)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Indesign
- Drupal / WordPress experience a plus
- CSS experience a plus
- Adobe After Effects experience a plus
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!