UX-UI Mobile Designer
Title: UX-UI Mobile Designer
- Location: US National
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
We are seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer that has experience with native mobile design with iOS and Android platforms. This resource must reside in the United States. This candidate can work 100% remote from home.
- Work directly with Big Nerd Ranch clients to design digital products for them and their customers
- Solve complex design problems that have no clear right answer
- Work closely with iOS, Android, and Web developers to make your design a reality
- Lead strategic and product-oriented discussions/workshops with the project team and client
- Create low-fidelity wireframes, user flow documents, and polished designs
- Design interfaces that are as beautiful as they are functional
- Iterate on rapid prototypes
- Gather and develop requirements needed to fully understand the end user
- Collaborate with fellow designers to constantly improve product design
- Share your design wisdom by instructing classes, attending conferences, and/or writing blog posts.
- Contribute to and participate in meetings (stand-ups, kick-offs, retrospectives) and design sessions with teams and clients
- Align with design team members, consultants, developers and clients to provide accurate estimations, timelines and risks associated with design
You’ll be successful in this role if you have:
- Strong track record of developing applications that solved problems for users
- Smart, elegant portfolio exhibiting strong understanding of core aspects of iOS and Android design, including architecture, design, and development
- Expert level experience with Sketch or Figma
- Ability to create rapid prototypes using tools such as InVision, Principle, Flinto, and so forth
- Attention to detail (pixel-perfect interfaces, user experiences accounting for all use cases)
- Experience shipping apps for iOS, Android, and Web
- Able to communicate effectively with developers and clients, written, and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills are key for success
- Embrace and adapt to change with ease
Benefits We Offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance; 401k matching, short- and long-term disability
- Retina MacBook Pro and Geek Desk for when you’re at the office
- A flexible, remote-friendly and learning based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued.
- Education is hugely important to us. We want to send you to one conference a year, and if you want to learn about something entirely different we’ll train you at one of our bootcamps.
- The fridge is loaded and the kitchen is stocked. Craft caffeine? Check.
- On-site personal training sessions
- At Big Nerd Ranch you’ll be working with the most brilliant, kind, and hardest working people in the solar system. You’ll help companies build and launch useful products, and share what you’ve learned with the world.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!