Vice President, Digital Sales
Title: VP, P&T Digital Sales – East, South & Industries Job
Location: Newtown Square, PA, US
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The purpose of this position is to support all SAP P&T digital sales motions through the required end to end sales cycle processes. Our goal is flawless deal composition according to the SAP policies and processes, thus enabling extended market coverage and growth of the P&T business in the Americas region).
The Digital Sales leader will:
- Be the expert on commercial frameworks and deal structures available for Services, Cloud and On-Premise Solutions.
- Bring simplicity and promptly actioning by guiding on the commercial process through the multiple internal SAP process.
- Be the trusted advisor of the Commercial teams on P&T topics when discussing the best deal composition and routing deal inquiries with legal and commercial finance, and other stake holder areas.
The Digital Sales team will serve the extended teams such as GCO Sales Industry Account Executives & Services GCO Sales teams. And will be the point of support to route deals execution and drive, either Big or Small deals from SCP, Key, NN or GB customer segments. While the customer facing, pipeline management and commercial aspects of the deal negotiation still relies on the corresponding sales team owner.
- Support the direct and indirect sales motions of the P&T LoB.
- Assist in planning deal composition for Complex Big deals
- Advise on the appropriate Direct or Indirect deal structure of the deals and required internal process for deal approval.
- Validate the availability and readiness from the sales team and commercial characteristics, prior to proceed with circulation of the internal processes.
- Follow up on the internal process and progression through other SAP Deal Desk structures such as: Consulting Services Shared Desk, CST deals desk, Cloud deal desk, Maintenance GTM team, etc.
- Act as a liaison with controlling, Commercial finance, O2I/Shares Services teams and Delivery Operations teams to assure alignment and minimize deal impact risk and surprise scenarios.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in sales, digital sales and sales leadership.
- Preferably Sales Enabling & Support experience, working with sales executives across multiple countries and diverse type of solutions.
- Experience on deal financials analysis and controlling knowledge is desirable.
- Business level English mandatory.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!