Vice President of Customer Success
VP of Customer Success
- Anywhere in the US
Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups – we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
About the Role: The Opportunity at Culture Amp
This role at Culture Amp is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, customer focused leader to have a massive impact internally and externally. You will be designing the structure, process, and activities to help our front-line teams engage with, support, and serve our customers.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Lead an organization of 70+ Customer Success and Support professionals. Over your tenure this size will grow to well beyond 100 people.
- Help us reduce churn, maintain high NPS scores, and continue to increase customer adoption of our products while ensuring high operational efficiency
- Lead the leaders. Work closely to manage and grow the current leaders while cultivating an active bench of future leaders
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, mapping all of the various touchpoints to CS and related activities
- Measure effectiveness of CS organization by defining the right operational metrics, establishing a cadence for review and goal setting, and report on these metrics and outcomes to company and Executive leadership.
- Inspire Customer Success across the company. Help us create a company-wide culture of customer success.
- Several years of experience leading CS functions at high growth companies, preferably with a B2B orientation
- Experience operating in an Executive and/or Senior Leadership position in a company similar to our size our larger
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS or similar business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
What we offer
Culture Amp practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours – in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- Equity options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!