Vice President of Payment Processing
Title: VP of Payment Processing
Location: United States
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States and Canada.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
The Vice President of Payment Processing represents eXp Realty as a lead to the front-line organization to assist agents and brokers on their Real Estate transactions. They will provide oversight and management of the entire team. Works side by side with Compliance Operations Managers and Payment Processing staff and serves as a point of contact to the team and throughout the organization to help answer simple to complex questions as they relate to everyday operations of the team.
The Vice President of Payment Processing is responsible for the organization of the Payment Processing Team to effectively process all transactions in compliance with company policy and the regulations for their state as well as timely and accurate commission payments to agents.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of Compliance Operations Managers and Compliance Project Manager
- Responsible for all payment processing systems and operations
- Personnel Management/staffing for the department
- Reporting and predictive analysis of workload/accuracy/staffing needs
- Create and refine workflows of SkySlope/Enterprise and ensure workflows match accounting needs
- Accountability for speed and accuracy of payment processors work
- Settling files, PCC rate, Monthly closeout
- Performs periodic audits of transaction files for compliance
- Monitors and works with the escalation team to identify additional training and/or communication needs for the team as well as agents, or Brokerage Operations.
- Collaborates and works with HR to conduct Performance Improvement Plans when necessary
- Identifies areas of improvement and recommends process improvement to help drive efficiencies as well as overall agent experienceLeads daily Transaction Team Stand-Ups as well as Weekly team leadership meetings
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:Education:
- BA/AA strongly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a high-volume, real estate transaction process with a focus on delivering a world-class customer service/experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Real Estate Experience in Transaction Contract Management required
- Ability to read and interpret documents including real estate contracts, leases, and settlement statements
- Highly adaptable and a clear-thinking problem solver
- A self-starter on individual projects and a contributing member on team projects with a can do attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Positive, trustworthy and dependable
- Tech Savvy – the ability to work in various systems.
- G-Suite experience strongly preferred
- SkySlope experience preferred
- Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!