Vice President, Product Marketing
Vice President, Product Marketing
CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company that delivers a full suite of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care — whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the entire globe is facing a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania manage through this pandemic with solutions that help screen patients and staff for COVID-19, communicate critical test results, monitor their recovery, and communicate important information to families, caregivers and the entire community at large.
This role is the glue that binds our product strategy with our go-to-market in order to drive success across sales and marketing and exceed our growth targets. You are passionate about healthcare and believe SaaS technologies and software can have a profound impact on driving productivity for healthcare professionals, unlocking process efficiencies for the operations teams responsible for supporting them, and ultimately delivering better outcomes for the patients, families and communities they serve.
You know this space and all the players like the back of your hand, and you know our buyer mindset better than practically anyone else in the company. You have the foresight to see several steps down the lane for how this market will evolve – especially as a result of COVID-19. You backup your insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and enables our sales channels to have confidence and success.
Reporting into the CMO, you will be an essential leader on the marketing team and collaborate directly and regularly with our product and engineering teams to ensure proper product/market fit for our solutions in a dynamic market. You will also be a critical partner with sales and care teams to package and position our products in simple, compelling and convincing ways to differentiate us in the market. It’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
Lastly, you have a curious mind, strong attention to detail, and a product marketing methodology that brings teams together and gets results. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- Define detailed customer/prospect personas with pain points, messaging strategies, and where each persona fits in the buying process for the product.
- Size and define market segments, understand the competitive dynamics of targeting, positioning, pricing, packaging and differentiation.
- Partner with product management on the roadmap to ensure a robust and continuous launch cadence that connects us with prospects and customers alike. Drive the external launches of net-new products and updates to existing products.
- Partner directly with the Demand Generation team to deliver compelling campaigns to target personas that increase buzz and awareness, drive qualified leads to the sales team, and demonstrate thought leadership
- Partner with Sales and Channel/BD teams to ensure they are equipped with the proper enablement and training to always win with prospects and retain/renew/upsell customers
- Craft the narratives and stories that drive press, analyst, and social media awareness and thought leadership programs.
- Be an advocate for CipherHealth by being a presenter and spokesperson for our solutions at events, whether in person or online.
- Assess the overall effectiveness of the marketing launches that support our products on an ongoing basis, and recommend improvements and changes.
- 10-15 years of product marketing experience with at least half of that in the healthcare IT space.
- Experience marketing within SaaS and Cloud technologies
- Hands on leader that doesn’t delegate or preside – instead, s/he motivates, inspires and supports the team with a winning attitude
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and getting products/features launched on-time.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait for prescriptive direction. Capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Superior communications skills, particularly with writing and visual story-telling (e.g.,
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, internal and external.
- Customer-obsessed and eager to get in front of customers 1:1 and in advisory board settings.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, leadership, board members, press, analysts and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is preferred
- Trained in Pragmatic Marketing or other similar methodology.
- Current member of industry networking or advisory groups.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!