Vice President, Product
Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino’s mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
We’re currently looking for a VP Product to join Rhino’s decorated leadership team. As Rhino’s VP Product, you would:
- Oversee product management, product strategy, roadmapping, and execution across the organization and report directly to the CEO.
- Deal with key stakeholders within our company, using exceptional communication to interpret our business objectives and translate them into actionable technical tasks.
- Influence the voice of our brand and offer critical input on our product marketing and content marketing strategies.
- Engage with customers on a regular basis to build empathy and to deepen our understanding of their needs and those of our market.
- Work with the engineering team to represent the customer and deliver on your product roadmap.
- Work in cross-functional groups (Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales) for input on the company roadmap and priorities.
- Scale existing product operations through process and best practice.
- Use Pivotal Tracker, analytics platforms, etc., to track velocity and measure performance by various KPIs.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 10 years product management experience in a fast-paced, growth-stage, marketplace company
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Proven ability to break down and execute on complex business-critical projects according to plan.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with agile software development and project management software.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!