Title: Virtual Assistant
Location: Remote Worldwide
Job Type: Full-Time
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Virtual Assistant position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translations is in search of a professional, kind, hard-working individual to work with us in a long-term and rewarding career as a Virtual Assistant to the CEO completing multiple diverse administrative tasks, particularly HR/Recruiting related tasks. The ideal person is a very professional and educated candidate with some experience in Human Resources, administrative support, and others.
- Channel and prioritize communication via email, phone and instant messaging.
- Write professional and descriptive job descriptions for our all our open positions.
- Be part of the recruitment process, by positing ads, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and interviewing candidates.
- Handle administrative tasks related to data entry, email handling, delegating tasks, keeping track of project deadlines assigned by the CEO and other related duties.
- Act as mediator or communicator between the CEO and heads of department of the Marketing, Operations, HR, and Development/IT.
- Being the Point of Contact for several initiatives and projects
- Develop business intelligence tools to maximize and improve performance
- +1 year of experience in administrative assistance or a related position.
- +1 year of experience in Human Resources especially recruiting, sourcing, and interviewing candidates.
- A University degree in any relevant field is preferred
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly computer literate (Windows, MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Google Documents)
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!