- United States
Who We Are
Team Delegate, LLC is a virtual support company. We’ve been providing virtual administrative solutions for over 17 years. Our goal at Team Delegate is to provide quality services to our clients and to be a trusted partner in the growth of our client’s businesses. We’re seeking to add a bookkeeper to our team who also has strong values in quality, trustworthiness, accuracy, and dependability. If you share these values, we invite you to come be a part of our team!
What We’re Seeking
We’re seeking a part-time virtual bookkeeper. In this role, you will provide remote bookkeeping services to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Balance sheet reports
- Monthly profit and loss reports
- Quarterly profit and loss statements
- Year-to-date profit and loss statements
- Cash flow forecast or budget report
- Trial balance
- Accounts payable aging
- Accounts receivable aging
- Payroll reports
- General ledger reports
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Experience and working knowledge of QuickBooks and/or other bookkeeping platforms (Xero, Freshbooks, Peachtree/Sage, etc)
- This is a virtual position; therefore, you will need to have the ability to work independently and manage and meet deadlines
- A proactive work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Take pride in your work products by producing quality results
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A strong ability to follow directions both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization skills to be able to manage multiple clients
- The ability to maintain a level of confidentiality
- A full home office set-up consisting of the following: computer, up-to-date version of MS Office, high-speed Internet access
- Smartphone with e-mail capability
- Computer with webcam
- This is a 1099 contractor position.
- You will also need to complete a background check prior to contracting with us.
- We’re seeking applicants who have availability during normal business hours, which are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. This is not a position that you can do on the side of a full-time job – the work is not project-based.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!