- Marketing | Remote US | Full Time
Lytics, the customer data platform (CDP) built for marketing teams, improves your business performance by connecting the right data to Lytics’ powerful AI engine. By combining unique behavioral insights, machine learning, and real-time campaign orchestration, Lytics equips marketers with the tools to create unique one-to-one marketing campaigns and engagements based on each user’s interests and customer journey. Some of the world’s most innovative brands use Lytics’ CDP technology, including General Mills, Live Nation, Nestlé Purina, AEG, Industry Dive, and Yamaha. We are looking for smart, passionate, and dedicated individuals to grow with us and deliver great value to our customers and company.
We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to shape and own the Lytics brand identity! In this new role, you will collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product, and cross-functional teams to ensure our branding is consistent and leading-edge. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, infographics, web and more, we want to talk!
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop a cross-channel visual strategy
- Develop templates for all external-facing materials
- Create visual elements used across our web properties and all other digital formats.
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography to enhance our branding
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, or similar role
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator/ Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification/education and/or experience
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers. Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K, flexible PTO, stock options, transportation benefits, life insurance and disability plans.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!