CT Marketing Agency is a premier SEO and Web Design Agency with a proven track record of success. Working with us means working with best in the industry. We offer unmatched opportunities for growth and advancement, while valuing the ideas and contributions of each team member.
We pride ourselves on offering one of the most generous bonus plans in the industry. On a monthly basis, Coalition Technologies pays out up to half of all profits to all full-time employees! We also greatly respect the work/life balance. Therefore, we ensure that our team members benefit from flex days, paid time off, free Friday lunches, subsidized gym memberships, and awesome company events. We are a dog-friendly office. Full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are also offered.
Skills & Requirements:
- Total mastery of Photoshop & Illustrator
- An awesome portfolio!
- A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
- Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
- Familiarity with the use of typography and grids
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
- Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes, gradients, and flat
- Experience with online tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and google docs (preferred)
- Experience in designing for the web, specifically e-commerce websites (preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Excellent writing abilities
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
Your Duties and Tasks:
- You will be responsible for the creation of web layouts and mockups using WordPress CMS while remaining in compliance with company branding policy and/or client needs
- You will contribute to initial client calls with our Digital Producers to assist in solidifying a vision for the project
- You will be responsible for the development of site content and graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
- You will utilize web tools to integrate custom fonts, such as Typekit and Cufon
- You will be responsible for making sure that project deliverables meet deadlines, are within budget, and are in alignment with quality standards
- You will adhere to brand standards and be active in the development of company graphic standards
- You will have a close working relationship with cross-functional teams that include SEO, web development and business partners
- You will be responsible for strategizing and creating for Coalition’s marketing materials in both print and digital formats
- You will be responsible for remaining abreast of changes in the market, industry requirements, and relevant information
- You will share expert advice and best strategies with analytical functions across the team to create sound tactics to deliver on future projects
- You will forward completed deliverables in organized, multilayered files
A skills test including video as part of the hiring process.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!