- Location: United States (Remote)
- Full-Time or Part-Time
Hostcopper is seeking talented and motivated individuals looking to pursue a career in Web development at one of the world’s leading web hosting companies.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on web design experience is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!