Web Marketing Designer
Web Marketing Designer
Shogun, and we’re on a mission to help people create the best eCommerce experiences in the world.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we just raised a Series A investment, we have over 14,000 active paying clients, and we’re preparing to launch a new product in 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch).
Our teams are fully distributed and global (check out our team page)! We have no office, so we are looking for team members that are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
A Web Marketing Designer at an intermediate or senior level with an emphasis on Webflow in the United States or Canada to help us maintain our website and web content. You will make landing pages and work on getshogun.com to help promote our brand, products, and internal efforts.
You can quickly turn ideas into pages by designing and developing them quickly in Webflow or other builders. You have an eye for aesthetic visuals and can quickly iterate on creative solutions to problems to push Shogun’s marketing efforts forward.
- Working experience with Webflow, CSS, HTML, other coding languages and builders
- Experience with design-oriented tech companies
- Sharp, pixel-perfect visual skills and experience in the latest design software (Sketch, Figma)
- Experience with creating and optimizing landing pages based on best practices
- An understanding of marketing funnels
- The ability to be a self-starter and know what makes you productive
- A portfolio full of strong marketing/web design work in a similar industry
- Comfortable designing and developing web pages
- Experience with micro-interaction design and animation
- Experience designing on a remote team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Occasionally, we hire on a full-time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!