Title: Web Publisher
- Location: United States
- 6+ month contract
- Location: 100% Remote
You will utilize content management systems to publish new content onto our global web sites and digital channels.
- Manage new content updates and publishing across our content management platform.
- Develop new pages, setup/configure information architecture and functionality components as well as load and update content and images.
- Help project manage site localization tasks
- Provide recommendations for layout to maximize page conversion.
- Ensure UI consistency across all web pages.
- Eliminate duplicate content and maintain real-time site integrity.
- Ensure quality of content, efficiency of revision commitment window and site status by establishing and/or maintaining brand consistency within the site.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Proficient in website editorial style and standards
- Demonstrated experience managing website content updates and publishing/editorial workflows for a multilingual site
- The ideal candidate will have a portfolio demonstrating previous experience with:
- Word Press
- CSS 3
- digital delivery management
- Functional understanding of modern, responsive site construction, configuration, and maintenance.
- Strong working understanding of web layout and presentation best practices.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality execution.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!